Infinity Blad Infinity Blad

So short

Too short, not that funny. Not worth my time nor the bandwidth.

Cat Dust Cat Dust

Yeah...

It's not all great, the graphics aren't all that, varying line thickness and so on, but the movie makes up for it.
At first, the sound effects are quite bad, so that's something to fix.

Overall, though. The animation is smooth, the idea is original and even a little funny, but it's just very fun to watch. The music fits it nicely and even though there's a lot of negatives, I had a lot of fun watching it.

Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

That was...

Now that was pretty bad... Zelda's totally overdone too and although the humour is fresh, it's just not that funny.

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

The collisions make this a frustrating experience, it just becomes too bad after a few upgrades and the game becomes annoying to play.

Snowman snowball fighting Snowman snowball fighting

Hey!

Voeg mij even toe bij authors, heb een portal buddy invite gestuurd ;)

Error maker 4 Error maker 4

Looks nice

Well, it looks nice, but it's not useful at all. Any web developer will definitely be able to make their own alerts and other people won't need it.

SadLittleEgg responds:

Yeah, i know that any web developers could make it therselves. But thats not point! And i know other people won't need it! I made it for fun. Well, i said in description "This game is made just for fun".

AGP2 - 2 - Radiance and flash. AGP2 - 2 - Radiance and flash.

Reminds me of Zelda.

This reminds me of Zelda, both positive and negative. The positive side is that the tune is nice, it's an overall nice song. Catchy tune too!

The negative, is that (just like Zelda), the audio is quite low quality. Sounds like a canned Midi.
Anyway, good job!

Calamaistr responds:

its a combination between high fidelity instruments and more 80's electronic pads, kindof my style. :)
Im not into the sharpness war and all that. ;)

thanks for the review!
-cal.

For Kurstie For Kurstie

This is brilliant

Brilliant, tranquil song. Not boring at any point, the sound is all high-quality and it's just amazing overall. I'll let you know if I ever use it in a game or anything.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Downloaded

This is a great song. It starts off good, then quickly becomes a bit boring but it makes up for that pretty soon, when it starts to get very cheerful. I was nearly falling asleep at the start, but the cheerful part woke me up, quite nicely. If anything, it's certainly worthy of putting it into a video game.

I'm actually considering setting this as my alarm clock in the morning, and that wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Downloaded, favourited, 5/5 and 10/10.

My Logo is worse, Glaiel. My Logo is worse, Glaiel.

Wow...

You win!

Doomsday Unite! Doomsday Unite!

Pretty good

Ik denk niet helemaal dat ze dit bedoelden met "bizar", though.

De individuele tekeningen zijn behoorlijk goed, maar het eindresultaat is vooral onrustig.

b0em responds:

Haha als je eens wist hoe bizar religie en doomsday theorieën zijn.
Ik ging ook voor het onrustige, volgepropte idee, alles opgevuld, beetje chaotisch.
Thanks for the review!

the Grumpy Professor the Grumpy Professor

Good.

Looks very nice, although the bump map looks a bit weird.