AGP2 - 2 - Radiance and flash. AGP2 - 2 - Radiance and flash.

Reminds me of Zelda.

This reminds me of Zelda, both positive and negative. The positive side is that the tune is nice, it's an overall nice song. Catchy tune too!

The negative, is that (just like Zelda), the audio is quite low quality. Sounds like a canned Midi.
Anyway, good job!

Calamaistr responds:

its a combination between high fidelity instruments and more 80's electronic pads, kindof my style. :)
Im not into the sharpness war and all that. ;)

thanks for the review!
-cal.

For Kurstie For Kurstie

This is brilliant

Brilliant, tranquil song. Not boring at any point, the sound is all high-quality and it's just amazing overall. I'll let you know if I ever use it in a game or anything.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Downloaded

This is a great song. It starts off good, then quickly becomes a bit boring but it makes up for that pretty soon, when it starts to get very cheerful. I was nearly falling asleep at the start, but the cheerful part woke me up, quite nicely. If anything, it's certainly worthy of putting it into a video game.

I'm actually considering setting this as my alarm clock in the morning, and that wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Downloaded, favourited, 5/5 and 10/10.

Midnight Ocean. Midnight Ocean.

Awesome

After that A minor at the start I was expecting it to break into it's my life (this left feels right version). Luckily, it did not.
What we did get is an amazing piece that's quiet and sounds "little" at first, but after a while it stops feeling little and the piano piece gets supported so well by some strings.
When it's nearly at 2 minutes, we get to the chorus, it's pretty much the strings speaking here where the piano is just supporting. So awesome!
After that comes the bridge, starting with the exact right "dark" chord, but becomes more lighthearted shortly after. Then it breaks, slowly into silence.

There's nothing more to say to this than awesome, I was pleasantly surprised by this song multiple times and it's just perfect. Well done!

Still Alive ( Cover ) Still Alive ( Cover )

Too high

Ugh, the instrumental part was great but I thought the vocals were a bit too high to sound good.

Jazza responds:

yeah i know, and that's AFTER i lowered it 3 semitones. the original is suited to a very high ranged girl. oh well hehe :P

Mashed By Machinery Mashed By Machinery

awesome!

I saved this in my audio resources, I might end up paying you for this (commercial project).

MashedByMachines responds:

Cool! PM me if you use it :)

LBV LBV

awesome!

Yes, the first thing I thought was "hey that's dream on, from Aerosmith" but that's just the first few notes!
The rest of the song has it's own awesome style.
I must say however, that it becomes a bit boring after a while.

JMcGoran responds:

Thanks for the review! Hopefully going to have some vocals soon to live it up a little, as well as a few small tweaks, so stay tuned! lol

SR - Come With Me SR - Come With Me

holy shit dude!

Fix the gap! it takes 15 seconds for the music to start!
Further, I found the drums to be highly annoying.

SineRider responds:

Haha good call. I didn't even realized it took so long to start.

I'll play with the drums a bit. I'm not completely happy with them yet.

Thanks for the review :)

Rockin for da soul Rockin for da soul

Sounds like...

Sounds like Magic Garageband...

What's Next? What's Next?

Perfect.

Whenever I listen to music in the audio portal, I start by closing my eyes.
This was the first time I listened to a whole song with my eyes closed, just magical.

I love how the song consists of so many different sounding parts that even sounded like completely different genres, and yet they still flow into each other perfectly.

Firefreezer responds:

Thank you! Very well written! =)
I wanted to bring many different things into the song because I normally do more monotonous songs. I´m glad you liked the combination! ;)