I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

The collisions make this a frustrating experience, it just becomes too bad after a few upgrades and the game becomes annoying to play.

Snowman snowball fighting Snowman snowball fighting

Hey!

Voeg mij even toe bij authors, heb een portal buddy invite gestuurd ;)

Error maker 4 Error maker 4

Looks nice

Well, it looks nice, but it's not useful at all. Any web developer will definitely be able to make their own alerts and other people won't need it.

SadLittleEgg responds:

Yeah, i know that any web developers could make it therselves. But thats not point! And i know other people won't need it! I made it for fun. Well, i said in description "This game is made just for fun".

ONE (game made in 1 hour) ONE (game made in 1 hour)

HOW DO I PLAY THIS???

Jesus Christ, I couldn't even navigate the fucking menu! What the fuck is wrong with those controls?

darkedge42 responds:

dude calm down you use the arrow keys and use the "a" key to select

shooter with 3D glasses shooter with 3D glasses

Not working

The 3D works (to an extent), the game doesn't. No matter how hard I try to shoot an object, nothing happens.

How to make a flash game How to make a flash game

terrible

Tutorials like this encourage copy/paste coding. Copy/pasting will not learn you anything so it's just a waste of time.

"HERE, PASTE THIS CODE! IT'S NOT IMPORTANT ANYWAY!"
It just doesn't work like that! A proper programmer will have to learn the basics of the programming language first, then you will need only the theory and hardly any code samples.

When problems arise this way, people will NOT know how to fix them, because it wasn't written by them! Therefor, I say stop making noob tutorials. There's enough basic ActionScript 3 tutorials on the web and after doing them you can write the basic stuff like this YOURSELF!

Enviuse responds:

Read my other reply's as i said i will be making another tut on how these codes works as i had no space to write in how it works

Ragdoll Cannon 4 Ragdoll Cannon 4

You made a 4th one?

Okay, let me get this straight. There's this incredibly simple formula that seems to work fine. Some people find it boring but that's all based upon opinion. But upon that same formula, you don't make one game, but you make 4?
Seriously this shit gets boring, you're not adding much diversity either.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Great game!

It's pretty clear that a lot of work went into this. It's a great game with great humour. Keep it up!
I thought the difficulty was exactly right but I got stuck on the lesbian singers thing because it was bugged (on that level, the buttons are unreliable).

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Wow...

That's just... All there is to say about it... Just wow...

Your art is just so amazing. The submission drew me in, even before it was loaded because of the amazing drawing in the background, not to spit me out again before it was over. Well done!

Your inspirational sources were clear, even from the first drawing I saw that you were heavily metal inspired and while I don't really love the music, I love your art style. Another inspirational source got clear to me shortly after: video games. At first it was subtle, but later on the references got bigger and you even had a great drawing of Master Chief.

TheShadling responds:

Video games, Heavy Metal and Hentai can be a guys best friends.

Cover Orange PlayersPack2 Cover Orange PlayersPack2

One of my favourite games

Cover Orange was one of my favourite games, it completely hit the sweet spot in difficulty and I would have gladly paid EU0.80 for the iOS version (price of most games in appstore) if it wouldn't have been free.

The problem with this version is, there are no new features. The levels are of course all brilliantly designed, but some new features would have been nice.