Infinity Blad Infinity Blad

So short

Too short, not that funny. Not worth my time nor the bandwidth.

Cat Dust Cat Dust

Yeah...

It's not all great, the graphics aren't all that, varying line thickness and so on, but the movie makes up for it.
At first, the sound effects are quite bad, so that's something to fix.

Overall, though. The animation is smooth, the idea is original and even a little funny, but it's just very fun to watch. The music fits it nicely and even though there's a lot of negatives, I had a lot of fun watching it.

Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

That was...

Now that was pretty bad... Zelda's totally overdone too and although the humour is fresh, it's just not that funny.

typografie Ik was erbij typografie Ik was erbij

Meh

Sommige fonts waren nauwelijks leesbaar, en hij is ook niet altijd goed op het ritme afgesteld.
Verder hadden de gebruikte beelden vaak weinig met de tekst te maken.

Story Time :D Story Time :D

Sad story...

Why did the Wolfos have to die?

I give you an 8 for the presentation, which was phenomenal, but you should have used an original story. Everyone's read or heard this before and it's simply nothing new.

Moon Diary Moon Diary

Wow...

This movie... It can instill many feelings. It instills feelings of sadness, but above all, happiness.

This cute, alternative universe you guys created is just wonderful. It feels like an universe created for children and the story that plays there is abstract, yet clear.

I want to see more, of this, of this universe. Of the city, the wolves, the people. The clouds; the cute, rainbow puking clouds.
The animation was great, your style is so cute, yet you still managed to instill feelings of sadness, and even fear.

Of any animation that's on Newgrounds, maybe this deserves the perfect score the most.
The playtime is long, 30 minutes is really long for a movie on the internet, yet it feels exactly right.

I do not know what happened in the end, to the invisible man, his shadow and the moon and part of me does not want to know. What I definitely want to know more about is the rest of this awesome world you created and really hope you will make more.

The movie left me, feeling sad, but good at the same time.

10 out of 10 and 5 out of 5, there is no score that is more suitable.

KibitzCo responds:

We have talked about sequels, but I don't think it'll happen any time soon unfortunately. However, you can get a good fix for the feelings with the occasional updates on Erin's blog: http://erintanner.blogspot.com/ I'm glad you liked it so much!

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Awesome!

The previous one was more action, but this contained a great deal of humour. I hope you'll make more like this because it's awesome.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Wow...

You could have, you know, placed an actual LOADING BAR so you knew that the 19MB file was actually loading!
I was planning of deducting a point because of that, but then I saw that I got killed in the Flash (check my username and Google it, it'll make sense).

Anyway, the humour, the animation and the graphics are all top notch. Better than the last one even and it didn't have the filter hell with lag (you should look into blitting).
Hope you continue this series, they're awesome!

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Not a fan

I'm not a fan of your Flashes but I found this one to be exceptionally funny. Especially at the part where you said "I'll ask my parents' permission to use the computer", it just sums up most 12 year olds who try sending game ideas.

I'm a pretty decent programmer and none of my games are even modestly popular but even I get these kind of messages with these kind of stupid ideas!

VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Greatly improved

As a fan of VGcats (or at least, the older ones) I clicked this as soon as I saw it in the portal. First I watched the other two and now this one.
I must say that you've taken all the advice and made it so much better.
Still, I would like to see the voice acting improve but it's already great!